But! I have an hour spare before I need to head into Uni, so rather than do something productive, I thought I'd write here.
I will recount two weeks to you swiftly:
LAST WEEK:
- Began 'rehearsals' for our intensive classes at Uni
- Production is "The Waste Land" and will be EPIC
- By 'rehearsals' I mean we did research for a week because it is a performance of a poem and thus there are many different interpretations
- Also finished an entire assignment on the day it was due. 2000 words in 12 hours... I wonder if I'll pass? In any case, I don't think I'll ever try it again
- Stressed about 'Making Connections' class. I hate our pitch, I hate the class, I hate it all yadda yadda
THIS WEEK (so far):
- Actually began rehearsals for "The Waste Land"
- Having to do Mary Magdalene by myself in a rehearsal is scary, very scary
- I was all excited thinking that being part of the Thames Daughters would mean we'd be singing a three-part harmony, but we are just stylistcally singing those parts... bummer
- I still think it will be epic awesome though
- Paper Towns was released - but I don't get my copy until Amazon delivers :(
- Still hating and stressing over Making Connections. Scum of the Earth (on the plus it only has one week left - thank goodness!)
- Mum bought me a viola (finally! One to call my own!) and she said something about Edward... I went "huh?" and she went, "I assumed you had called him Edward" and I went "Oh! That TOTALLY fits". And thus, I have a viola called Edward
- I had my first alcholic beverage, ever. It was a Raspberry Bercardi Breezer. It was nice
- It was followed by my second ever, which was an Orange one
- It only cost me $10. Lucky dip nights rock
The End
1 comment:
So, I just promptly read all of your posts and put off finishing my homework.
I appreciated the viola story especially after your Ten Things.
Post a Comment