So, I didn't post at all after the first MAD post, which makes me equal suck.
And bad sentence structure much?
All in all MAD was brilliant. I like having to be on the go all the time from 9 til 5 doing something that I enjoy. It was exhausting but I loved it. The only down point was stuffing up the first routing when I was smack bang in front, and thus the world could see. And it was the part of the routine I had been getting perfect since we learnt it. Dangit. But such is life.
In other news, erm. Not much. I start my performance one rehearsals on Monday, which I am looking forward to very muchly. Also, tomorrow I am getting some new glasses and finally going for my learners, two years after I could have originally gone for the test.
Also, I'm hoping to start my Trock songs on the trips to Uni, or even in the hours before I need to go in. I'm aiming to have at least one or two decent ones done in a few weeks, so I can try and get in on the TrockAid album. That would be awesome.
kbai!
No comments:
Post a Comment