Thursday, January 8, 2009

3 Years

That, my friends, is how long it took me to go to a work party. Yes! I know! I'm deplorable. And possibly more deplorable for using that word; but deplorable I am! I have worked for THREE YEARS at K-Mart, and never, not once, been to a party with work mates.

This year (or last year rather; 2009 terms people), I made it to the New Years. Although, I did not stay until the New Years itself (read: I left and went swimming at Anthony's with Div, Vath, Lisa and a bunch of the 'other' group), but I did stay for a good 3 hours.

And in those three hours I saw:
  • Way too many guys trying to fit up into one tiny tree house. I think at my count there were around 8. I could be wrong. They were quite proud of themselves though.
  • A fellow S&Ver passing out from drinking an entire Smirnoff bottle straight, by himself.
  • Many people enjoying the pain that is, what I call, The Shock Game.

What is this 'shock game', you may enquire? Well, reader, it is a little system of toy joysticks, connected by a wire, which shock you continually until one person lets go. It is a game which I'm guessing the loser drinks to; but luckily for me, this rule was not enforced. I fail at shocks; but it was full of lulz. I blame Alex 'Nerimon' Day for the use of lulz just now. ;D

The End.

No comments: