"Today was a good day" - Me, today: 8/1/2009.
Today, I embarked where I have only previously minorly embarked twice before. Today, I explored the Big Smoke, aka The City. *eerie music here*
It was quite an adventure with Lacey and Simon, my Uni buddies, walking through the city which I have lived so close to for all my life, yet always been a little intimidated to try and find my way around. Basically we just walked and talked; I stepped on Simon's thongs way too many times; decided that we'd go to the Museum, as Lacey had never been there before; get disappointed because the Whale exhibit had been replaced; get creeped out by all the stuffed dead animals and point out the creepy dead eyes. Yeuck. Oh, and we also got stuck in the demonic museum elevator from hell which would not take us, nor any of the other people in the elevator to level one. No, we had to get off at level two. Bastard.
Also, to note for the future; one day Lacey and I WILL steal those golf buggies and proceed to play Bumper Buggies in the middle of Southbank, and it WILL be epic awesome. Note: If this plan fails, become millionaire, make own golf course and purchase golf buggies to do this.
Only downside of today was when we couldn't get the awesome Turkish Bread. Damn resturants closing to reopen for dinner!
No comments:
Post a Comment