Oh, hi there blogspot.
Long... ah... long time no see?
So long, perhaps, that I can't even think up a viable excuse as to why I haven't blogged. Ligit. No one specific reason; just a lot of little ones. Mainly, you know, life. Although it appears on here that I haven't blogged since April 2nd, in fact I have; it was just on another site. The BEDA site, which I can't much be bothered linky-ing too, so you'll just have to take my word for it that I completed it successfully*.
Anyway, I'm here now, procrastinating on my NaNoWriMo. It's day 10 now. 10 of 30, and I still haven't STARTED. I've plotted and planned and drawn pages of character description, but not typed the first little word to get the ball rolling.
What can I say? I'm pretty dang good at this procrastination thing. Plus it isn't as if I'm CORRECTLY entered into NaNoWriMo, as I'm writing with a partner and breaking one of, maybe, three rules the exercise actually has. Rebel. BUT WE PLANNED TO WRITE THIS STORY ANYWAY. And technically when put together it will be a novel. So, *pokes out tongue*.
Basically the story's called "*little symbol for pi* (Or: 3.14 Ways for Nerds to Find Love). Cute, huh? Like a little doggy in the window. It's a collection of three long stories, and one shorter one, detailing three chance meetings of nerds who find each other and fall in love. Awwwww. Although none of it has actually been written yet, so it could go horribly, horrible wrong.
In other news, I've also been procrastinating by painting my room; which I am horribly estatic about. It's rather embarrassing really, just how excited I am to paint my walls. But I'm sure you would be too, if you'd never painted your room in your nineteen years of existence.
Yellow Days, is my colour of choice, but don't let it's yellowness fool you! It looks rather nice. And will look EVEN BETTER when my room's fully decked out in the red-yellow-black scheme of a olde-school theatre/Doctor Who circa Eccleston and Tennant/Griffindor (the last two being unintential colour palettes).
Hmmm... It seems all this not-blogging has lead to a very boring post. For that I apologise. Who knows, perhaps this will be the Start Of Something New.
...
Yeah, I just referenced High School Musical. Sorry, I should have stuck a warning on that thing....
And on that note, I bid you a KTHNXBAI!
*By successfully, I mean only skipping one or two days, which is successful enough.
1 comment:
You need to get crackin' on that NaNoWriMo stuffs! But, I'm really really liking your idea. It sounds so cute. :D
Post a Comment