Although I don't want you to get too excited, Blogger. I'm not back for good. In no shape and/or form. Well, most likely not anyway. I'm actually here for this really cool group of people. They go by the names Laceface, A-Llama, Lamb and Jeffdawg. I feel like we need some Superhero Collective name...
Anyway. I'm here to comment on their things. And after a particularly laborious process of changing over my email account (let's just say I've changed pens over the past three years a little more than I probably should have), that is exactly what I plan to do.
If you're lucky, Blogger, I may just have time to update you to. Though more likely than not you'll just sit and fester for the next two years while I run around doing things. Some of which may be on tumblr. Yes, sorry Blogger, but tumblr is my home-girl now.
Home-girl? More like home-it, but I've always envisioned tumblr as more of a feminine site, isn't that funny?
A very brief summary of the last two years, for your information:
- Helped to run a student theatre company
- Stage Managed a few things
- Was in a few shows which were superfuntimes
- Learnt about puppets. I like puppets (in a non-creepy way)
- Graduated my Drama Degree
- Did more studies which very nearly destroyed my soul
- Went to America. It was cool
- Graduated (again)
- Okay... I haven't QUITE graduated yet. But I'm fairly sure I didn't fail. I'm as good as graduated
- Spent much of my life on the internet. Yes, it was worth it
- Came back to blogger
Fun fact: I'm planning to do VEDD. Also known as Vlog Every Day December. So, if you're interested, you should like... watch me or something. On days which I can't vlog, I'll probably blog here to make up for it, or something. Gnomeoneshome is where I reside on the tubes.
That's basically it.
3 comments:
You didn't comment.... Or are you planning to comment on ze blogs directly?
I'm planning to. I just CBF'd actually going and posting on everyone's blogs straight after re-configuring everything. As you will see, I have commented on your latest ;)
YOU'RE GOING TO VEDD!!??
HOLY SHITSTORM BATMAN! I'M EXCITED!
ps. my captcha was 'cheek'
thought i'd share
:)
Post a Comment