I'm beginning to get the itch again. That itch where I need to study next year.
Well, it's not so much an itch as a panic. I'm panicking. I somehow need to come up with the funds to travel the second half of next year. To do that I need a job. Finding a job is hard. Finding a job involves going out there in the world. Getting an adult go card. No longer paying concession prices. Owning up to the responsibility of adulthood.
But studying? Studying is easier.
Studying is like a nice cozy hideyhole that I can stay in and not worry about anything besides the oncoming storm of assignments.
But... Urgh. Blergh. *sigh*
2 comments:
I know how you feel. I'm not sure what I'm going to do next year. I know I'll got into teaching, I'm just not sure if I can do that straight away.
6 months off? Mebbe.....
Also having a boyfriend makes you want to stay a bit more too... Not that I'd ever admit that to him :D
THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS THAT I WANT TO DO WITH MY LIFE AND NOT ENOUGH TIME TO DO THEM!
Post a Comment