I have not posted in awhile, and so thought I might share some updates in the land of my 20 Things list:
4. See Twilight. Several times. Check.
8. Watch the entirety of 'Heroes', 'Gilmour Girls', 'House MD'. Partial Check - Gilmour Girls has almost been completed and Heroes is on it's way. House MD has been struck from the list.
10. Finish making those cheap-alternative marionette dolls. They were pirates, but I may make some Twilight ones for future DIG videos? UPDATE - I have come to the executive decision that I will now make DIG dolls. w00t.
16. Create something awesome with my sister. I'm not sure what it may be yet. Perhaps a painting. Partial Check - Emily and I have completed a sketch, now we just need to paint.
So, there are a few updates. I highly doubt now that I will complete my list of things. I seem to have wasted my holiday on many things... but not on things on my List. Although I have watched a lot of movies and books. Not necessarily the ones mentioned on my List, but other ones nonetheless - does that me I can scratch those on the List off as a check? Sorta?
No comments:
Post a Comment