Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Importance of Being Edward

So, while finally not procrastinating and actually reseaching my essay on The Importance of Being Earnest, I come across a book...

Now, being the proper Twilight fangirl, I tend to go *squee* a little when I realise little connections (just as I would if I were ever to notice a Bad Wolf sign, or a Doctor called Donna). This book is entitled Sir George Alexander and the St. James Theatre and was written by an A. E. W. Mason.

Firstly it was just the Mason which grabbed my attention. Oh! Look! Last name, same as Edward's original last name. Ha ha!

Then I noticed that it was also A. A for Anthony? Anthony Mason. Now that would be funny.

Well, then I flick to a different page which lists the author's full name. His first name wasn't Anthony, alas. But his middle name was Edward.

Yeah, A. Edward Mason. FTW.
kbai

No comments: