This post shall document the party of Ryan, for no other reason than he could.
It was brilliant. At first I was all nervous that his new ladyfriend - Jess - would feel uncomfortable, as she had only met Lisa and I very briefly on the Thursday before, and our peoplez can get a little crazy in the wierd way, but it all went rather smoothly.
Matt did his typical "socialise for a little while, then sneek off and listen to ipod", though rather than listen to his ipod, he watched the footy instead.
Lisa and I dicussed all the music she listens to, that I have either a) mention I liked while hearing a snippet in her car or b) she thinks I would like, based on what other bands I have mentioned I like. So now I have a little mixed CD to prove to me that there are many more albums out there that I need to buy, on top of the ones I already want to get.
The highlight of the evening, however, would have to be when it was only Lisa, Div, Ryan, Jess and I who were left (as everyone else had gone bye-bye). We ending up ranting about how innocent Div and I were (how we got onto that, I can't remember), and then I made a joke about how I thought it was a stalk that dropped off the babies.
Except, I didn't say stalk. For some reason I said pelican.
Now, I have a little tongue-twister when it comes to pelicans... I often say penguin by accident. This occured several times after the initial mistake, but it only added to the hilarity.
Oh, and I also made a nice little fort out of pizza boxes and to not get hit by a possible exploding pepsi bottle, as we were melting the plastic. It worked quite well, until we made Ryan enter it and then knocked it over on top of him =D
We also made pictures out of mosquito coils. *throws a little section* "Sailormoon! Hyyyyya!"
I leave with one other thing:
*does the fuzzy bird cheeks*
No comments:
Post a Comment